|Join in June -or- GO Renew
Green Okanogan Membership Drive
We had over 6,700 customer visits last year. GO continues to grow--and we still need your help.
Our challenge this year is the collapse of the world recycling market. Prices for most materials have plummeted (some to z.e.r.o.), but we can't stop our good work.
Please join or renew today. Your donation buys you a place to take your recyclables and thrift store items, and membership in a growing community of recyclers who take care of the earth.
Pick your level of support:
- Living Lightly/Student/Senior $15.00
- Individual $25.00
- Family $50.00
- Small Business $50.00
- Large Business $100.00
- Donor $250.00
- Major Donor $500.00
- Lifetime Member $1,000.00
- Sustaining Member ($10 per month)
Memberships can be:
- Sent via PayPal at our website (securely use a credit card whether you have a PayPal account or not)
- Done at GO Recycle when we're open (T/Th/Sat 10-4) or
- Mail a check or money order to P.O. Box 604, Tonasket, WA 98855. (Be sure to include your Name, Mailing Address, Phone#, Email, and Level of Support)
Thank YOU for keeping a non-profit recycling service viable in North Okanogan County
The materials we accept hasn't changed.
Many ask, but we still can NOT recycle glass. Sorry, but you might take it to Methow Recycles
in Twisp, or the Osoyoos Landfill
just north of the border in BC.
As always, please bring only CLEAN recycling and thrift donations Kindly rinse your plastics; and no wet, moldy, or mousie poopie thingies please'n'thankyou. :-)
Look for us at the Tonasket Farmer’s Market this season. We'll have a booth there with info about waste and recycling, and have beautiful reusable GO logo bags for for sale-- just $4. The Market's open 2-6 pm every Thursday. Stop by, visit, and learn some incredible facts about TRASH.